Position: Warehouse Operative - MKEY-BUBCM2
Number of Positions: 1
Main purpose of the Job: Provide support in all areas of the warehouse and on lines where necessary
- Signaling for ordering of materials.
- Manual handling of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Manual and Fork Lift Truck unloading of delivery vehicles.
- Inspection of incoming materials for quantity and damages.
- Maintenance of all stock records (real time).
- Completion of all picking requirements within required timescales. Completion of all kitting/batching plans within required timescales. Carries out regular (weekly) cycle counts to ensure stock integrity. Delivery of materials to internal customers
- Waste Management.
- Adherence to area work instructions, policies and procedures
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- Fork Lift Truck License – Desirable
- NVQ level 2 in Warehousing & Distribution or equivalent
Skills and Experiences:
- Computer Literate
- Has good numeracy skills
- Warehousing / Store keeping
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Being able to prioritise work
Normal Working Hours:
Mon, Tues, Wed Thurs Hours: 08:00 to 17:00
Fri Hours: 08:00 to 13:00
The post holder would be required to work the hours necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Rate: £8.72 P/H
How to Apply: Please forward an up to date copy of your CV or Internal Application Form to email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th October 2020