The Luxury Motorhome with a Modest Price Tag – The award-winning Elddis Encore range is now available in not one, but two Automatic options!
4 Layouts – each priced at just £55,134 on-the-road in 140bhp Manual; £57,134 with 140bhp Automatic; or £58,134 with 160bhp Automatic.
Whether you choose Manual or Automatic transmission, the sub-£60K Elddis Encore range is equipped with a vast array of class-leading specification as standard… Elddis Encore is several thousand pounds cheaper than the nearest Competitor models, yet boasts style and specification to look, feel and drive like a million dollars!
With change from £60,000, your brand new Elddis Encore includes, as standard:
- Revolutionary ‘StrongLite’ high-strength aluminium one-piece sides in Champagne Gold
- Alde 24-hr multi-programmable central and water heating system. Runs on gas, electric (up to 3.15KW) or both with new easy-to-use LCD touchscreen control with night-time display setting. Grade III Thermal Insulation for year-round use
- Aguti foldaway seat frames (excl. 255) now with ISOFIX – as per Elddis’ Belts=Berths policy
- 100L Fresh water tank
- 100L Waste water tank (250 has 60L)
- Cruise Control
- Alde fan assisted heating to cab
- Winter pack included as standard: Tank heaters and waste pipe insulation and fridge vent covers
- Sky-view opening cab sunroof with blind
- Pleated blinds and separate fly-screens throughout
- Midi Heki tilting panoramic rooflight with pleated blind and separate fly-screen
- Sumptuous 'Leon' ActivCare and Pet Friendly upholstery with 4 x co-ordinating scatter and 4 x arm rests as standard
- Cassino Ash craftsman built ‘No-Rattle’ cabinetry with Chrome trim detail and Tavira contrasting detailing
- Luxurious Taupe Grey deep worktops with concealed lighting beneath
- Black glass oven, grill and dual-fuel hob with spark ignition and 800W electric hotplate and 3 gas burners
- Large fridge freezer with removable freezer compartment
- 800W Microwave
- 2x Underfloor battery boxes, each suitable for 1 battery (one Class A battery supplied as standard)
- Ecocamel Orbit water-saving Halo showerhead with built-in Aircore Technology
- Extending clothes airer/drying in shower cubicles
- Fully-lined separate shower cubicle (excl.250)
- Rails for rear mounted cycle rack
& much, much more
above: The all-new Elddis Encore 250 (as tested by our Bloggers, 'The Grey Gappers' - currently en-route to Azerbaijan
above: the Elddis Encore 255 with French bed and rear bathroom
above: The Elddis Encore 275 2-berth with supersize lounge and rear bathroom
above: The Encore 285 with fixed twin beds and rear bathroom - shown here with optional Leather upholstery
With so much included as standard, the list of optional extras is brief – with some carefully chosen and keenly priced additions such as: Roll-out awning; Fiamma Pro bike rack; Rear-view system; Leather upholstery and Hypnos mattress upgrade.
Our brand new Elddis Encore 250 is being put to the test right now – and particularly thoroughly – as our Bloggers, The Grey Gappers, travel in this newest layout from Reims, France to Baku, Azerbaijan.
Back in 2016, The Grey Gappers, David and Karen, took a grown-up gap year and travelled extensively through Europe in the then newly-launched Elddis Encore 254 – a manual model on a Peugeot chassis.
This is Grey Gappers 2.0 – the couple’s epic adventure this time round is in the all-new Fiat-based Elddis Encore 250, with 160BHP Automatic transmission and enhanced further with optional extras such as solar panel, roll-out awning, bike rack, Hypnos mattress and added security. We’ve also fitted a Gaslow system for long-term travel.
Despite all this specification, the Elddis Encore weighs in at 3500kgs, so is driveable on a standard licence.
Negotiating the hairpin bends, scary switchbacks and nausea-inducing climbs of Kalamata in Greece, David and Karen reported: “the Fiat engine and 9 speed automatic gearbox are truly amazing. We will never drive a manual again!
"In the space of just a few weeks we've driven Buster - as we call our Encore - through the Channel Tunnel, snowy mountain passes and narrow Alpine tunnels, down into Greece along what sometimes feel like cliff-top ledges to steep chicanes in the depths of the countryside.
"We know the roads will get worse as we head through Turkey, Georgia and into Azerbaijan, but we have every faith in our Elddis Encore each step of our massive adventure!"
The route, through unchartered terrain and often-times over sub-standard surfaces, may be the road less-travelled, but throughout, our Elddis Encore fans can rest assured that their journey is the smoothest it can be and that they have all home comforts on their epic road-trip adventure.
Discover the latest Elddis Encore range at your nearest dealership today.
If you’re looking to upgrade, your Elddis retailer will discuss part exchange options with you … and if you’re a newbie, a starter pack and friendly help and advice will get your adventure on the road!
Either way, you’re guaranteed the best deal on your favourite Encore model!