Position: Vehicle Approval (Homologation) Administrator - BJEY-BXTK8W
Number of Positions: 1
Main Purpose of The Job: Support the day-to-day administration requirements for vehicle registrations, approvals and certification
- Assist in the creation and production of vehicle registration for the end customer.
- Assist with the creation of vehicle certification.
- Compilation and maintenance of vehicle technical specification.
- Reporting of vehicle emissions data
- Maintenance of documentation to support production.
- Support customer care, retailer and end customer certification requests.
- Assist in the creation and submission of vehicle approval documents to necessary approval bodies. Involvement in 5S & Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Adhere to H&S Policy
- Adhere to Company Handbook
- Adhere to Quality Policy
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
- Adhere to IT Policy
- Involvement in training requests
- GCSE (or equivalent) qualifications in Maths and English & ICT
Skills & Experiences:
- Microsoft Office literate – Experience of Excel & Word
- Experience of handling multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work to timescales
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Not afraid of, and open to, change
- Act with Integrity
- Lead by example
- Look after our Customers
- Communicate effectively - we talk to each other not about each other
- Process driven
- Promote a positive business image
- Not wasteful of Company Resources
- Support the Community and Environment
Normal Working Hours:
Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs - 08:00 to 17:00
Fri 08:00 to 13:00
The post holder would be required to work the hours necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Rate: Dependent Upon Skills and Experience
How to Apply: Please forward an up to date copy of your CV or Internal Application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31st May 2021