Position: Parts Picker & Delivery Driver - BJAN-BTQEVU
Number of Positions: 2
Main Purpose of the Job: Signaling for ordering of materials and manual handing of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Signaling for ordering of materials.
- Manual handling of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Manual and Fork Lift unloading of delivery vehicles.
- Inspection of incoming materials for quantity and damages.
- Maintenance of all stock records (real time).
- Completion of all picking requirements within required timescales.
- Completion of all kitting/batching plans within required timescales.
- Carries out regular (weekly) cycle counts to ensure stock integrity.
- 5 s
- Waste management
- Adhere to area work instructions, policies and procedures.
- Involvement in 5S & Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Adhere to H&S Policy
- Adhere to Company Handbook
- Adhere to Quality Policy
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
- Adhere to IT Policy
- Involvement in training requests
- All other reasonable duties as required
- Level 1 equivalent in English & Maths
- NVQ level 2 in Warehousing & Distribution or equivalent
- Fork lift truck licence desirable
Skills & Experiences:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good numeracy skills
- Good organisational skills
- Personal drive and motivation
- Team player
- Being able to prioritise work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Act with Integrity
- Lead by example
- Look after our Customers
- Communicate effectively - we talk to each other not about each other
- Process driven
- Promote a positive business image
- Not wasteful of Company Resources
- Support the Community and Environment
Normal Working Hours:
Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs: 07:30 to 16:30
Fri 07:30 to 12:30
The post holder would be required to work the hours necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Rate: £8.72 p/h
How to Apply: Please forward an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 5th March 2021