Erwin Hymer Group UK are a leading manufacturer of Caravans, Campervans and Motorhomes. There have been major investments made to secure the future of the Consett site and the success of the company is based upon a policy to provide customers with a quality product.
We are one of the largest employers in the area and have many exciting opportunities available. Whether you are currently out of work, or are seeking a new career path, the opportunities at Erwin Hymer Group could be perfect for you. Our thriving manufacturing plant is at the heart of our company and is growing in both size and success.
Erwin Hymer Group UK is a leading manufacturer of Caravans, Campervans and Motorhomes. There have been major investments made to secure the future of the Consett site and the success of the company is based upon a policy to provide customers with a quality product.
We are one of the largest employers in the area and our thriving manufacturing plant is at the heart of our company and is growing in both size and success.
We are looking for a Paint Sprayer to join our team.
Job Title: Paint Sprayer
Department: Shop Floor
- To carry out all aspects of paint spraying on the products including:
- GRP repairs
- Scrapes and scratches (filling, sanding, polishing and painting)
- Ensure all work completed is to the highest standard of quality
- Working to particular specifications ensuring jobs are finished on time in full
- Mixing paints to the right colour and consistency
- Preparing, maintaining and cleaning equipment
- Adhere to area work instructions, policies and procedures including H&S and PPE requirements.
- Participation in 5S, and other continuous improvement initiatives
- Any other reasonable duties as directed or required.
Person Specification - Paint Sprayer
- Qualified in paint spraying to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of paint spraying preferably in an automotive industry
- Understanding of Health and Safety regulations including COSHH
- Desirable - Experience of working in a manufacturing organisation
- Desirable - Understanding of body repair techniques
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative
What you’ll receive
You’ll receive a competitive wage and great benefits including:
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension with matched contributions (up to 5%)
- Occupational Health
- Free on-site parking
- Long service awards
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Training opportunities
£14.10 per hour
Don’t miss out on a great opportunity!
What’s more, you will get the pride that comes from seeing our final product leave the factory. As successful as we have been previously, we have so much more to offer. That’s where you come in, join us today!
If you are interested please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any queries about the role please contact HR on 01207 699 000.