Position: Material Scheduler - CPEK-BVJDFC Temporary Cover
Number of Positions: 1
Main Purpose of the Job: Administration duties involved in Material order processing and control.
- Input, control and issue of Material purchase orders to fulfil necessary material requirements.
- Vendor scheduling ensuring materials are pro-actively expedited and delivered to meet scheduled order requirements. Administrative handling of material items.
- Ensure minimum material stocking levels are maintained in order to prevent stock overage and or obsolescence.
- Report on vendor performances.
- Ensure purchasing procedures and practices are continually maintained and improved upon.
- Liaison with Purchasing Manager and Product Services manager regarding vendor problems.
- Organise and manage vendor account and related meetings.
- Participate in cross functional teams across all departments.
- Answering general enquires.
- General office administration work
- Any other reasonable duties as directed
Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
Skills & Experiences: Purchasing experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good organisational skills
- Personal drive and motivation
- Ability to prioritise own work load
Normal Working Hours:
Mon,Tues, Wed, Thurs - 08:00 to 17:00
Fri - 08:00 to 13:00
The post holder would be required to work the hours necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Rate: Dependent upon skills and experience
How to Apply: Please forward an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date : 5th March 2021