Position: General Labourer - GJOS-BU7H3Z
- Duties would be dependent on location however would include: -
- Delivery of internal and external parts to the correct locations within the production department. Liaising with material handlers to ensure parts are available at the correct time.
- Reporting of any Quality Defects.
- Removal of any packaging of items prior to delivery to production.
- General Housekeeping.
- Any other reasonable tasks given by Team Leader or manager(s).
- Involvement in 5S & Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Adhere to H&S Policy
- Adhere to Company Handbook
- Adhere to Quality Policy
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
- Adhere to IT Policy
Qualifications: Training will be provided
Skills & Experiences: Previous experience and knowledge of working in a fast-paced production environment would be desirable
- Hardworking and punctual.
- Flexible attitude to varied tasks.
- Act with Integrity
- Communicate effectively - we talk to each other not about each other
- Not wasteful of Company Resources
- Support the Community and Environment
Normal Working Hours:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs Hours: 07:45 to 16:45
Fri Hours: 07:45 to 12:45
The post holder would be required to work the hours necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Rate: £8.72 p/h
How to apply: The post holder would be required to work the hours necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Closing Date: 31st May 2021