Erwin Hymer Group UK is a leading manufacturer of Caravans, Campervans and Motorhomes. There have been major investments made to secure the future of the Consett site and the success of the company is based upon a policy to provide customers with a quality product.
We are one of the largest employers in the area and our thriving manufacturing plant is at the heart of our company and is growing in both size and success.
We are looking for a Customer and Retailer Care Advisor to join our team.
Job Title: Customer and Retailer Care Advisor
Reporting To: Customer Service Team Leader
Purpose of Role:
Working as part of the Customer and Retailer care team to process warranty claims, identify parts, and handle customer correspondence and telephone calls. Working effectively to provide excellent customer service through a high quality speed of response.
- Dealing efficiently and effectively with all types of Customer & Retailer telephone calls and correspondence including letter writing and warranty claim handling.
- Ensuring all queries are followed up in a timely manner
- Liaising with all relevant departments within the company to resolve customer issues ensuring timely answers to queries
- Working as part of a team responsible for processing PDI's, Warranty claims and Aftersales order forms
- Covering reception duties as and when required, dealing speedily and accurately with incoming telephone calls via the switchboard and greeting visitors
- General office duties which will include handling incoming and outgoing post, scanning, filing and photocopying
- Participation in 5S, supporting continuous improvement
- Any other reasonable duties required
Person Specification - Customer and Retailer Care Advisor
- 5 GCSE’s Grade A-C/4-9 including Maths and English or equivalent
Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding of IT systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel
- Experience of dealing with difficult situations
- Desirable - Previous experience in a customer service background
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organisational skills
- IT literate
- Ability to build up collaborative working relationships (external and internal)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive
- Ability to work without supervision, on own initiative and prioritise tasks
- Flexible, reliable and adaptable
- Time management
Don’t miss out on a great opportunity!
If you are interested please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any queries about the role please contact HR on 01207 699 000.