Position: Customer & Retailer Care Advisor - KHID-BZUFP8
Number of Positions: 1
Main Purpose of the Job:
Working as part of the Customer and Retailer care team to process warranty claims, identify parts, and handle customer correspondence and telephone calls. Working effectively to provide excellent customer service through a high quality speed of response.
- Dealing efficiently and effectively with all types of Customer & Retailer telephone calls and correspondence including letter writing and warranty claim handling.
- Ensuring all queries are followed up in a timely manner
- Liaising with all relevant departments within the company to resolve customer issues ensuring timely answers to queries
- Working as part of a team responsible for processing PDI's, Warranty claims and Aftersales order forms
- Reception duties, dealing speedily and accurately with incoming telephone calls via the switchboard and greeting visitors (cover as required)
- General office duties which will include handling incoming and outgoing post, faxes, scanning, filing and photocopying Participation in 5S, supporting continuous improvement
- All other reasonable duties as required
G.C.S.E. (or equivalent) in English and Maths
Skills & Experiences:
Must be highly skilled in composing and responding to correspondence, with previous experience of dealing with difficult telephone calls essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize own workload and Multi-task.
- Responsive to changing processes and environment
- Adaptable, team player who can work on own intiative
- Self confident, flexible
- Computer literate, Working Knowledge of Spreadsheets, Word, Excel and E-mail
Normal Working Hours:
Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs 08:30 to 17:15
Fri 08:30 to 12:30
The post holder would be required to work the hours necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Rate: Dependent upon skills and experience
How to Apply: Please forward an up to date copy of your CV or Internal application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10th August 2021