Position: Buyer/ Purchasing Administrator - CPEK-BTS9P3
Number of Positions: 1
Main Purpose of the Job: Engage in all relevant Purchasing activities within the product services department.
- Purchase requisition to purchase order conversion.
- Purchase price chasing expediting
- Purchase price system updates
- Manage supplier invoice queries and resolve in agreed timescales.
- Understand and deliver to stakeholder requirements.
- Support buyers in collation of reports for suppliers.
- Support and delivery annual departmental budget targets
- Order Management of production components Order Management of consumable products
- Order Management of on site PPE requirements.
- Determine inventory levels to ensure business needs are met..
- Daily management of Purchasing warranty system ( Holiday cover)
- Contractors on site management
- 5S daily management
- CIPS Qualification preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft office
- Good numeracy skills
- Lean factory management skills
Skills & Experiences :
- IT experience
- Purchasing experience required in a Manufacturing environment
Personal Attributes :
- Good attention to detail
- Able to multi task
- Computer literate
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise work
- Team player
- Willing to undertake training and development
The position of Buyer/Purchasing administrator is an extremely challenging role. Close support aligned to the Buying and Warehouse team Key performance indicators in a fast moving manufacturing environment is essential to ensure smooth supply of incoming goods. A key understanding of stock control and inventory reduction is also required to fulfil this roll. The roll is challenging and unique in terms of the wide range of activity and daily tasks that are required to be undertaken.
Normal Working Hours :
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs Hours: 08:00 to 17:00
Fri Hours 08:00 to 13:00
The post holder would be required to work the hours necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Rate: Dependent upon skills and experience
How to Apply: Please forward an up to date copy of your CV or Internal Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 16th April 2021