Position : Sales Administrator - ATHN-BZDJJQ
Number Of Positions : 1
Main Purpose Of The Job : To handle all interactions and administration involved in the processing and despatch of retailer orders for leisure vehicles.
- Answering incoming calls into the department.
- Processing of all sales orders for leisure vehicles (whether new or changes to existing) from receipt of order through to despatch of complete unit.
- Liaising with relevant teams with regard to sales, sales order processing, production requirements and despatch of vehicles including production of any relevant documentation.
- Invoicing of all Leisure vehicles.
- Liaising with relevant teams and retailers with regard to returns, processing and onward despatch of any returned leisure vehicles.
- Handling of communication between EHG and retailers on all aspects of sales, sales order processing, financing and despatch.
- Provision of accurate progress reports
- Support Sales team at Show events
- Taking and responding to ad hoc retailer queries.
- General office administration.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed.
- Involvement in 5S & Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Adhere to H&S Policy
- Adhere to Company Handbook
- Adhere to Quality Policy
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
- Adhere to IT Policy
- Involvement in training requests
- Level 1 equivalent in English & Maths
- Business Administration Level 2
Skills & Experiences :
- Computer Literate (including spreadsheets and word processing)
- Customers Services/administration background
Personal Attributes :
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Personal drive
- Persuasive and resourceful
- Act with Integrity
- Lead by example
- Look after our Customers
- Communicate effectively - we talk to each other not about each other
- Process driven
- Promote a positive business image
- Not wasteful of Company Resources
- Support the Community and Environment
Normal Working Hours:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs Hours : 08:30 to 17:15
Fri 08:30 to 12:30
The post holder would be required to work the hours necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Rate : Dependent upon skills and experience
How To Apply : Please forward an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 16th April 2021