Although equal in width, our specification and SoLiD Construction remain unmatched by any other caravan manufacturer.
Multi-award-winning 8ft-wide Elddis Avante and Compass Casita are best-sellers for a reason and offer incomparable specification, style and value for money.
Despite their abundant specification as standard, Avante and Casita 8ft-wide models remain lighter in weight and lighter on the pocket than any imitations.
Key specification on our 8ft-wide Elddis and Compass models includes:
- 3 Layout options to choose from
- Unique and exclusive fully bonded SoLiD Construction, backed by Free 10 Year Water Ingress and Body Integrity Warranty
- Stunning Sky-Scape panoramic sunroof giving a flood of natural light into the front dinette, with internal LED ambient lighting and pleated night blind
- Longer front lounge seating, creating larger 6'2'' long single beds - or a 6'11' super-size double (with the chest unit removed).
- ATC Trailer Control System as standard for smooth towing performance and exceptional stability. The AL-KO system comes with shock absorbers and receiver for optional AL-KO wheel locks, plus AL-KO Euro over-run device with 2-way assisted handbrake
- AL-KO galvanised steel chassis with AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser
- Revolutionary 'Strong-Lite' high-strength aluminium one-piece sides. Up to 40% stronger and 30% lighter
- GRP underskin to caravan floor providing a water resistant barrier
- Exclusive 'Tardis' Sports alloy wheels
- Fully bonded roof for additional strength
- New style stonechip-resistant front panel and locker, with streamlined styling, inset decals and grab handles. Three opening double glazed windows
- Large gas locker door with dual gas struts and large universal gas bottle storage
- Whale 4.3KW Dual-fuel space-saving heating - fast, powerful and efficient, runs on gas and/or electric with quiet night-time setting - and ducted heating throughout including bathrooms
- Whale Expanse dual-fuel underslung 8L water heater
- Whale iVan® Touch-Screen intuitive control panel - easy to use and pre-programme, with 'at-a-glance' status reports
- Highflow submersible pump with Whale IC intelligent controller and inline filter - turns the pump off when the water runs out
- Contemporary interior design and luxurious 'Nordic Sky' upholstery in Aquaclean® with all-new OZIO Hi-Performance, lightweight construction, with 4 x co-ordinating scatter and 2 x bolster cushions as standard
- 'Noce Ampere' craftsman built cabinetry with handcrafted dove-tailed drawers, 'Quiet-Close' overhead lockers with positive locking and removable shelves, contrasting two tone 'Fantasie Mink' flush-fit kitchen units with Chrome inset detail
- Retractable bed to 860, creating a comfortable daybed and 400mm additional floorspace during the day
- 6'5'' headroom
- Black gloss enamelled Aspire Mk 2 oven, grill and dual fuel hob with spark ignition and 800w electric hotplate, three gas burners with smoked glass lid.
- 155L Dometic fridge freezer with large storage capacity
- 800W Stainless Steel microwave, fully ventilated, with microwave isolation switch
- Teleco Teleplus X2/39U Directional Aerial
- CD Radio tuner with mp3 connectivity, USB input with charging facility and speakers
- Spare wheel and underslung carrier
- 100% LED interior lighting, saving up to 80% battery consumption
- Fully protected mains electric system with up to seven 230V sockets - more than any other caravan manufacturer
- Durable 'Karnak' in 'Dark Mink' granite-effect worktops throughout, with 'Cashmere' bathroom unit tops
- ‘Boutique' washbowl basin with click-clack plug, swan-neck mixer tap and separate soap dish
- Weights start at 1695kgs MTPLM - with free weight plate upgrade to 1800kgs available
Elddis Avante and Compass Casita feature world-class space and water heating systems from Whale, which, put simply, work super fast and efficiently ( especially on electric hook-up only )
As we have designed and developed 8ft-wide caravans that cleverly deliver unmatched living and lounging space, why compromise with a bulky heating unit? Whilst other models’ heating systems take up valuable under-seat storage, our Whale heating systems are underslung, making every inch of your 8ft-caravan work for you!
Not only does the Whale system make clever use of space, it is also proven to be more effective than other heating systems on the market.
The 8L Whale Expanse water heating system leads the way with water heat up times, giving you long hot showers and faster re-heat times. On both gas and electric, you’ll be enjoying a hot shower in just 10 minutes – compared to up to 80 minutes in Winter mode ( 20 in Summer mode ) with some other Brands’ heating systems.
And it’s not just the water heating that wins hands-down. Space heating is also super-efficient and effective.
The Whale system allows both heating and water to be heated separately, but simultaneously – with no impact on the power draw, whilst a choice must be made with the combi system ( which normally heats space and then water unless the customer chooses to heat the water only.)
The Whale system gives total system power of 7.1kW compared to the 6kW provided by the system used on other Brands.
It is also incredibly efficient whilst running on electric-only. Many of our Customers choose to stay on serviced pitches – or even Seasonal pitches – in their new 8ft-wide caravans, which, of course, come with electric hook up (EHU) as part of the package. The Whale system, running on electric only gives 4.1kW, as opposed to just 1.8Kw from a combi system.
8ft-wide Elddis Avante and Compass Casita models are now in their second year and are proving a best-selling formula. There are also now 11 Retailer Special versions available – offering our Customers the greatest choice from any Manufacturer.
Both ranges have also won an unprecedented amount of awards, including:
- Caravan of the Year
- Tourer of the Year
- Best Family Caravan
- Best Large Family Caravan
- Innovation of the Year
- Layout of the Year
Here’s what our Customers have to say:
“The kids are blown away with ‘their area’.”
“A great spacious family ‘van. The best decision we ever made!”
“Build quality is far superior to other brands we have owned from new.”
“Our new 8ft Avante is soundproof and warm. It easily accommodates two families for a meal. Excellent fridge spaced and a powerful freezer.”
“Hot water duration is fantastic. Long, powerful hot showers.”
“This ‘van is awesome!!”
“Looking forward to many happy holidays!”
Take a look at the Addy Family’s video. They bought their 8ft-wide special edition Avante Supreme 866 at our Factory Open Weekend. Here’s what they have to say about the benefits of our 8ft-wide caravans.
If you’d like to join the Addy Family and our growing fanbase of Elddis and Compass 8ft-wide models, you’ll find Retailers throughout the UK.
All 8ft-wide Elddis Avante and Compass Casita models are priced at £23,054 on-the-road, including all this specification included as standard - that's even less than other Brands' models with their optional extras added!
Click here to find your nearest Elddis or Compass specialist and Get the Best Deal with our online model locator - but do it now, as they're selling fast!